CWEWh is pleased to announce that Nynke Dorhout, Librarian at The Mount, has joined the CWEWh Advisory Board.
Nynke Dorhout holds a Master of Arts degree from Leiden University, the Netherlands. She is currently the Librarian at The Mount, Edith Wharton’s Home in Lenox, Massachusetts. After serving for ten years as Assistant Collections Manager at Harvard University’s Peabody Museum, she has been in charge of Edith Wharton’s 2,700 volume library, archives, and collections at The Mount since 2011. As librarian, she assists researchers from around the world. Her further responsibilities include inventory, documentation, storage, preservation, acquisitions and loans, as well as specialized library tours, programs, online content, and exhibits.
- Dame Janet Beer, Vice-Chancellor and Professor, Liverpool University
- Nancy Bentley, Professor, Department of English, University of Pennsylvania
- Nynke Dorhout, Librarian, The Mount
- Susan Goodman, Professor, Department of English, H. Fletcher Brown Chair of the Humanities, University of Delaware (emerita)
- Dame Hermione Lee, President, Wolfson College, University of Oxford
- Stephen Orgel, Professor, Department of English, The Jackson Eli Reynolds Professor of Humanities, Stanford University
- Kenneth Price, Hillegass University Professor of American Literature, Department of English, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Wesley Raabe, Graduate Studies Coordinator and Associate Professor, Kent State University
- Elaine Showalter, Professor, Department of English, Princeton University (emerita),
- Susan Tomlinson, Associate Professor, Department of English, University of Massachusetts Boston
- Shafquat Towheed, Senior Lecturer in English Literature, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS), The Open University
- Linda Wagner-Martin, Frank Borden Hanes Professor Emerita of English and Comparative Literature, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (emerita)